Dear Valued customer
From 13th May in line with government guidelines Fitrite will return to offering the service of manufacturing and fitting bespoke bedroom furniture and similar.
In these exceptional times additional measures are in place in order to ensure the safety of our employees and also you our customer.
We would ask you play your part to support these endeavours.
- – Wherever possible please respect a distance of 2metre min away from those working in your home
- – Please leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with door handles
- – Please consider the busy areas across the household, for example stairs or corridors and minimise movement in these areas
- – Please do not offer to supply any refreshments
In return we will wherever possible
- – increase the frequency of hand washing and surface cleaning
- – keep activity time involved as short as possible
- – use back to back or side to side working wherever possible
- – limit the number of workers within a confined space
- – use a fixed pairing system during two-person assembly
- – allocate the same workers to households where jobs stretch over 2 or more days
These additional measures may increase the time it takes to complete the overall job. Please be aware and support the new requirements by being as understanding as possible during this testing time.
Best Regards and stay safe,
Jonathan Twinning-Stroud MD